Continental Gold Inc. (TSX: CNL; OTCQX: CGOOF) revealed yesterday's high-quality check outcomes for the primary 12 holes drilled in BMZ4, a new discovery situated in the japanese a part of the Yaraguá system. – Buriticá challenge in Antioquia, Colombia. Continental Gold plans to drill as much as 73,500 meters in 2019, consisting of roughly 55,000 meters of coated drilling and about 18,500 meters of in depth mineralized zones (BMZ). The info supporting the results mentioned in this publication could be found in Table 1 and Determine 1 and Determine 2. The aim was to create a speculation that the Tonusco fault, situated at the japanese edge of the Yaraguá system, is a spout for the descent of valuable metals in its neighborhood, and such a deposition must be explicitly pronounced at the intersection the place the Centena wine crosses Murcia.
- 12.30 meters @ 10.17 g / t gold and four.four g / t silver (BUSY407)
- eight.70 meters @ 6.49 g / t gold and 57.2 g / t silver ( BUSY407)
- Every hole that’s drilled sequentially after the discovery hole (BUSY407) captured the BMZ4 at right angles to the strike of the zone. As well as, a lot of the holes have been intercepted at intervals of more than one thickness within a vital continuous mineralization area. In addition, slender visible gold was noticed. The primary outcomes are:
- 15.50 meters @ 7.03 g / t gold and 9.1 g / t silver (BUSY409)
- 14.75 meters @ 4.82 g / t gold and 15.four g / t silver ( BUSY410)
- 5.65 meters @ 18.69 g / t gold and 38.7 g / t silver (BUSY411)
- 11.45 meters @ 8.24 g / t gold and 17.three g / t silver (BUSY412)
- 5.10 meters @ 17.32 g / t gold and 39.6 g / t silver (BUSY415)
- 27.90 meters 7.04 g / t gold and seven.5 g / t silver (BUSY416)
- 7.55 meters 7.66 g / t gold and 12.4 g / t silver (BUSY417)
- BMZ4, situated about 60 meters east of BMZ2 in the japanese part of the Yaraguá system, has been reduce to more than 200 vertical meters and 25 to 45 meters thick. The minerals in BMZ4 are anticipated to add new ounces to the undertaking's multi-million ounce international mineral stock. BMZ4 stays open on the depth when a follow-up is in progress. Three diamond drilling rigs are actively turning into this promising new discovering
- In the mild of this new discovery, drilling was initially outlined on the prime of BMZ4, the place underground improvement has superior in the Yaraguá upper area on the lattice. Murciélagosin intravenous. The zone is drilled more intensively when a ramp is developed in this area and more drill chambers are built. Continental Gold expects to include the continued results of BMZ4 in the mining plan and intend to design broader stops which have the potential to make use of bulk mining, including transversal removing using main and secondary stops.
"Finding BMZ4 is a great result Continental Gold and our geological team deserve credit for the concept of being proven by drilling," commented CEO Ari Sussman (pictured above). “BMZ4 continues to emphasise Buritica's superstructure, as a result of this discovery will finally add a high-quality ounce to the venture's international mineral resource mapping. More importantly, we hope that we will successfully curb the new stops in this space and produce gold from the zone in 2020. The primary two holes, BUSY405 and BUSY406, have been drilled too far to the east and then passed the tertiary penetration of the Yaraguá system by way of the host stone to the Tonusco fault earlier than ultimately migrating to Cretan basalt east of the fault and out of the system. BUSY408 collided with technical difficulties and was soon abandoned after the coring reached the 32-meter low. The remaining 10 drill holes (BUSY407 and BUSY409-417) have been all successfully captured high-grade golds with varying thicknesses in BMZ4, and drills over 200 vertical meters in peak. BMZ4 remains open in high-grade mineralization at depth
Most drilling holes reduce more than one steady thicker mineralization; all the wide-ranging episodes noticed confirmed wonderful continuity of 1 g / t of gold or bigger along the axis of the opening. In addition, detailed logging of the holes exhibits that the drilling course was made perpendicular or virtually perpendicular to the strikes of BMZ4 mineral buildings.
Three diamond units at the moment are actively drilled into BMZ4 and further tested for depth enlargement potential in the zone. In addition, the lately excavated underground improvement in the neighborhood of BMZ4 permits the longest intensive drilling to begin. Finally, the outcomes of the intensive definition drilling allow the preliminary design of the Continental Gold mining group for BMZ4 to assess the potential of the mining business at an early stage of the manufacturing schedule. This work focuses in specific on assessing the potential for using bulk-type mining, including transverse removing by main and secondary brackets
The outcomes of all drilling holes reported in this document are proven in the following table: 
Desk I: Drilling Hole Outcomes
* Mixtures calculated with a combined minimal of 4.eight g X meter gold equivalent to zero.5 meters, often no more than 10% inner dilution. 19659002] ** The values shown listed here are expressed as limitless values. The gold equivalent of this publication and the desk was calculated with Au: Ag ratio 1:75 with out assumptions relating to metallurgical restoration rates.
*** The actual widths of modular vein abnormalities outdoors BMZ areas are estimated to be 75-100%. The BMZ4-held mineral is usually about 70-100% of the particular width.
Figure 1 – Plan view of a drill in East Yaragua system concentrating on BMZ4
Determine 2 – Cross Drilling to BMZ4 AA & # 39;
The Geological Description of the Buriticá Venture
The 100% owned 75.583 hectare challenge by Continental, Buriticá, accommodates a variety of well-known areas: the mineralization of gold and silver, a primary metallic carbonate fashion (“Phase I”), which weighs in varying levels on textiles and chemically distinct top quality ( “Phase II” mineralization. These areas (Yaraguá and Veta Sur methods) have been most extensively studied in this land package deal. The Yaraguá system has drilled 1350 meters of stroke and 1800 vertical meters and partly samples of underground improvement. The Veta Sur system is drilled with 1300 + meters of stroke and 1,800 vertical meters and is partly taken underground. Each techniques are characterized by a number of, steep descending veins and wider, widespread mineralization and each stay open at depth and influence, of top of the range.
BMZ consists of a group of modeled valuable metallic present estimates of mineral assets estimates with mineralization between these vessels, often in the type of veins, as indirect angles for strike. A lot of the modeled vein mineralization is just not current in the present mineral useful resource estimate, which provides a potential rise for each the much wider and more productive areas for mining and elevated mineral assets. Thus far, Continental Gold has set up up to seven BMZ targets for testing and drills every goal space systematically as an underground mine improvement
BMZ4 is a three-dimensional orebody interpretation and modeling with a width, thickness with vertical enlargement varies. Core drilling is designed to find out its properties, corresponding to gold / silver quality, geometry and geomechanical properties
Mauricio Castañeda, vice chairman, Continental Gold exploration (pictured above, right) and Canadian national instrument 43 101 (NI 43 101) for this objective, the technical knowledge contained in this press release has been ready or supervised by a certified individual
. Continental Gold used a comprehensive high quality control / quality assurance program for channel models. All high quality management malfunctions have been dealt with and / or corrected as essential to make sure reliable assay outcomes; No materials quality management issues have been detected throughout the program. Crush rejects and much are saved and stored in a safe storage location for future configuration assurance.
Continental Gold, a research and filling core drilling method, used sampling and evaluation methods. The HQ and NQ core are sawn or divided into half for transport to a sampling facility in Medellin, operated by ALS Colombia Limited (ALS), whereas BQ core samples are full. The samples are then sent for evaluation to an ALS-certified laboratory in Lima, Peru. The remainder of the core is stored in a secure retailer for future configuration verification. Blanks, duplicates, and authorized reference requirements are added to the pattern stream to watch laboratory efficiency, and a few samples are frequently checked at SGS Colombia SA, a licensed analytical laboratory in Medellin, Colombia.
Continental Gold is probably not acquired in the sequential order of borehole willpower results; nevertheless, all vital analytical outcomes are publicly disclosed
For more info on the Buriticá venture, see the technical report prepared in accordance with NI 43 101, entitled 'NI 43-101 Buritica Mineral Useful resource 2019‑01, Antioquia, Colombia' and dated 18. March 2019 and was legitimate on January 30, 2019 underneath the steerage of unbiased consultants Ivor Jones Pty Ltd. A technical report is on the market on SEDAR at www.sedar.com, at OTCQX at www.otcmarkets.com and at Continental Gold at www.continentalgold.com